Home Forums UnTheme Haswell Create / Modify Custom Posts

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Carles Barra
      Participant

Hi!

How can I add a new field in a Custom Post (for example, adding a field called Birth Date in Teams)?

And how can I create a new Custom Post Type (for example, create a Custom Post for Localizations)?

I know how to manage the views and everything else, but I cannot find any documentation to manage the Custom Posts and their fields.

Thanks!

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

1. There is no option to do it in dashboad. This case you have to make custom code of theme.

2.You can go to CPT UI->add/edit Post Types to create new post type:

https://prnt.sc/s9403w

Regards!

Carles Barra
      Participant

Hi,

But what custom code I have to use or where I can find it? Can you provide me at least the code you are using to create the “Teams” post type that you provide with the theme? Because I has been looking the settings in CPT UI and I don’t see where you add the “Team Position” and “Team Social” fields. I have edited a lot of code of your theme so I know how your theme is built but that part I have not been able to find anywhere. I suppose it is created during the import of the demo and I have searched the files looking for the term “Team Position” but cannot find it.

Thanks.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

The file you can edit is \haswell\inc\options\meta.options.php

The function team_page_social(),function team_page_options()

That is all i can show you because support does not include Customization

Regards!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.