Home Forums UnTheme Child Care SP Smart builder – Testimonial Pro and Tems Carousel not working.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Ladislav Pilař
      Participant

Hello,
      I download quick install and install to our server.
      http://mlesa.eu/new/

But I have problem with two extenstion at SP Smart builder – 1) Testimonial Pro and 2)Teams Carousel.

As you can see at http://mlesa.eu/new/
      After test test test

There is:
      [repetable_item title=”John Doe” sub_title=”” avatar_style=”sppb-img-circle” message=”Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch. Food truck quinoa nesciunt laborum eiusmod. Brunch 3 wolf moon tempor, sunt aliqua put a bird on it squid single-origin coffee nulla assumenda shoreditch et.”][/repetable_item]

IT is output from extension Testimonial pro(I add it at SP Page Builder)

The same problem I have with addons Teams Carousel:

[repetable_item title=”Carousel Item Title” subtitle=”Carousel Item subtitle”][/repetable_item][repetable_item title=”test 7″ subtitle=”test 7″ button_url=”test7″][/repetable_item]

This module work at quick install, but if you want to edit, there is no data 🙁 Module don’t work 🙁

I can send you my admin password – you can see.

Best regards,
      Ladislav

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
      – Screenshot about details your problem
      – Link to your site
      – WordPress Admin username / password
      – FTP credentials

Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

Thank you.

Ladislav Pilař
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Ladislav Pilař
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Thank you your info. I will show you solution as soon as possible.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.