Home Forums UnTheme Haswell author customization lost after update – accordion bug

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

padudeck
      Participant

Dear Haswell-Author,
      we have used the haswell theme since 2017. In December I updated to wordpress 5.3. and all the plugins including WPBakery.
      Result: the accordion modul’s title changed its appearance… … from bold to regular and the accordion title was overlapping the ‘plus’ icon as a quick fix I changed the accordion title to alignment center so it looks better, but it can’t stay like this…please find the example page hiere:
      https://isc-finger.de/leichter-lernen-und-entspannungstechniken/
      I sent a snapshot of the bug in your support chat messanger on wednesday.

I asked the WPBakery support for help but they referred to you: “The issue is because the older visual composer (now WPBakery Page Builder) is modified by the theme author by customizing the existing elements and adding the new one’s. Now when you updated it, the customization made by the theme author was lost which causes the issue. You can check it with the theme author if there is any way to preserve the customization done by him with the latest version, so that such an issue can be avoided at your end.”
      Can you please fix this bug?
      Kind regards
      Patricia Dudeck

padudeck
      Participant

Please find the snapshot in the attachments…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback!
      Pelase help us with some screenshots for details issue.
      And send the following information to get the support faster:
      – Screenshot for datails issue.
      – FTP’s information
      – Site’s URL
      – WordPress admin account
      – License certificate image:http://prntscr.com/o8tck1(to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support).
      We will take a look and help you with this.
      You can send your info here or send us an email
      Best regards!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.