Home Forums UnTheme Max Cleaners Cart link

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

dragos_nikola
      Participant

Hi,
      For example i add some items to my cart and when i click on cart the link doesn’t take me to the cart page it goes to homepage. Any ideea where can i set the link ?

And another question i want to hide some rows from homepage lets say, if i go in admin on homepage and click edit row then disable row -> ‘yes’.. it doesn’t disable the row.

If there is a private way to give you guys like to the live site would be great.

Thanks

Maria Do
      Keymaster

To help you with this issue I need to check your FTP+wp-admin. Please provide your FTP+wp-admin login details to move further with this issue. Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

dragos_nikola
        Participant
        This reply has been marked as private.

dragos_nikola
      Participant

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please show me URL your site to i can help.

Thank you

dragos_nikola
      Participant

dragos_nikola
      Participant

If i did something wrong, you can do a fresh install of the theme. THanks

Maria Do
      Keymaster

dragos_nikola
      Participant

dragos_nikola
      Participant

Ah and another question when i click on Slider Revolution its not activated….visual composer also same problem is not activated, another bug ? or what?

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Ok all your problem is solved. Please check asap.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Sorry i don’t want to bother you but can you help me one thing?

Could you please give me 5 star and Good Review for my support on themeforest. You can do it on download page at themeforest, screen: http://prntscr.com/6x3k63

You are most welcome.

It’s my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions,. Thanks for choosing our theme and have a great day ahead!

dragos_nikola
      Participant

Sure no problem i will give you 10 stars if possible, but for the moment please check the homepage and see that something is broken over there, and the license for Slider Revolution and Visual Composer are still not activated.

Please can you check this things before completing a ticket… the site should be boxed not full width… well now is full width, and there are elements that are brokend out of place.

We already have a slow progress.

Thanks

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi again

1. The home page works fine. (It relates to disable row options).

2. ABout disable row options: you can use custom css to do it. We will update this issue in next version.

3. About lience of Revolution slider plugin: Since we bought an extended license for this plugin, we can’t give you the purchase code of this plugin because of policy and terms of Theme Forest. We update the plugin via theme updates and you will receive the latest version of this plugin with future theme update, so please wait future theme release.
      You don’t need to activate it with license key, it’s functional without it.

Thank you!

dragos_nikola
      Participant

Ok so visual composer is broken if i have to use custom css to do what visual composer should do.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

You can use Custom css to hide any row on page builder.

Thank you

dragos_nikola
      Participant

Lets say i dont know css or html or php or any other “programming language” what do i do then ?
      I buy a team that should hide rows from admin not from code ….

Anyways completly disappointed… you assume that everyone knows frontend and backend stuff.

dragos_nikola
      Participant

Thank for your help.
      Really helped me.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Thank you for understanding!! I will report to our dev team to make fix that issue in next version.They are need time to update theme.

For now Can i get the wp admin info your site again?

I can show you step by step to hide row by CSS code. It is so easy.

Don’t worry because I always here to help you 🙂

Good day!

dragos_nikola
      Participant

No need, i am a backend dev so i can change the theme, but was thinking that if the theme can give me the posibility to hide elements from admin why not use this feature.. but sadly is not working and to get a working theme probably have to pay and get the new update… Understand my disappointed?

And another minus to the theme is that when i want to add a custom class 70% is working and 30% is not working… so will be verry difficult to add classes if they are not printed on elements.

I add a class lets say “some-class-name” save the page then when i go back to change that class is not there… so… i think you will have many updates to make.

I know to make this changes but will be difficult to explain to my client “Look mate i know you should be able to disable rows, but sadly you can’t because you will have to buy the next update (who knows when) and sadly you will have to pay me more money to make this little changes that your could have done it by yourself.”

Anyways thanks.

dragos_nikola
      Participant

I will rate you 5 stats anyways because you where kind and offer to show me what and where should i use display:none…

Maria Do
      Keymaster

I really thank you your comment. I will contact with our dev team and We will check and make fix list issues in next version of theme.

Thank you for your patience!

If you have any further questions, simply respond to this ticket. I’m happy to help.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

And thank you so much in advance for your rate. It will help me alot!!!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.