Home Forums SpyroPress Themes CrownIT CMS Grid – Load More Fail

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

aryhenrique
      Participant

Hello,
      I am facing a new problem using CMS Grid feature in my website. If you access this page, for instance: http://q10estruturas.provisorio.ws/backdrops/, if you click in the first images loaded in the CMS Grid, the big image is opening correctly inside a lightbox with navigation arrows. But, if you click Load More (in my case carregar mais), then try to click to open a new image in the lightbox, it’s opening the file (.jpg) direct in the browser (without lightbox). You’ll be able to see the entire path of the image in the browser address bar.

Could you, please, help me understanding this issue? I need every image opening in the lightbox.

Thanks!

aryhenrique
      Participant

I’ve also noticed that, even in your Live Preview Demo this problem appears.
      http://preview.themeforest.net/item/crownit-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/20683715?_ga=2.190695981.702808440.1511988087-15309094.1493246165&_gac=1.115428724.1508417182.CjwKCAjwmqHPBRBQEiwAOvbR89LiZqyrHH5-xnVcTPe8FxW3HJbHgxS4pjeqD5hPY_Df9dB7pXelGhoC0JAQAvD_BwE

In the page: Portfolio > Portfolio Masonary Mosaic, any image you click is opening in the lightbox. But, if you click in “Load More” button, new images loaded are opening in the main window.

Appreciate if you help me with this problem as soon as possible. I have to publish my website by tomorrow.
      Thanks!

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi aryhenrique

To help you with this issue our deverloper need to check your FTP+wp-admin. Please provide your FTP+wp-admin login details to move further with this issue. Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

Thank you.

aryhenrique
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please give me FTP info your site if need edit file.

Thank you.

aryhenrique
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

THank you your info. We are fixing that issue and i will udpate for you as soon as possible.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

Your problem is solved. Please check it as soon as you can.

Thank you for choosing our theme!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.