Home Forums UnTheme Home advisor Demo data not importing

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Reviveappl
      Participant

Hello support,

I have a local dev env in a windows vm. using XAMPP. I am able to get theme and plugins installed no problem but instructions for installing demo data isn’t matching up. There is no install button. only import by file or URL.

What is the preferred development environment for local testing/modification of this theme?

using:
      wordpress version 5.7
      XAMPP for windows 8.0.3

I can answer any further questions. Thank you!

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please increase those limits to a minimum as follows:

max_execution_time 180
      memory_limit 128M
      post_max_size 32M
      upload_max_filesize 32M

Then try it again.
      Thank you!

Reviveappl
      Participant

hello support,

The only value that was lower was max_execution_time.
      I edited the value in the php.ini file in C:\xampp\php, however now I’m getting the following…

Deprecated: Required parameter $is_script follows optional parameter $list in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 21

Deprecated: Required parameter $handle follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 45

Deprecated: Required parameter $src_cdn follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 45

Deprecated: Required parameter $deps follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 45

Deprecated: Required parameter $ver follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 45

Deprecated: Required parameter $footer_or_media follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 45

Deprecated: Required parameter $handle follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 104

Deprecated: Required parameter $src_cdn follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 104

Deprecated: Required parameter $deps follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 104

Deprecated: Required parameter $ver follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 104

Deprecated: Required parameter $footer_or_media follows optional parameter $register in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_cdn.php on line 104

Deprecated: Required parameter $path follows optional parameter $expire in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_functions.php on line 54

Deprecated: Required parameter $wp_customize follows optional parameter $args in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\extensions\customizer\extension_customizer.php on line 583

Deprecated: Required parameter $wp_customize follows optional parameter $args in C:\xampp\htdocs\revive\wp-content\plugins\EF3-Framework\frameworks\ReduxCore\inc\extensions\customizer\extension_customizer.php on line 606

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Reviveappl.

Reviveappl
        Participant

Forgot to mention those errors show up at the top of any page that loads. Thank you.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please download the latest version and try to setup your site from scracth.
      Best regards!

Reviveappl
      Participant

Dear support,

I was able to get the demo installed correctly, Thank you. I must say however it would be nice if the documentation matched the current method required to install the demo. This info can only be found by searching this forum. The documentation should be updated.

Unfortunately my problems are not fully resolved. see screenshot attached.

Please advise on how to correct these errors.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please send the following information to get the support faster:

– FTP’s information
      – Site’s URL
      – WordPress admin account
      – License certificate image:http://prntscr.com/o8tck1(to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support).
      You can send info here and set it as private reply or send info to info.spyropress@gmail.com
      Best regards!

Reviveappl
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Reviveappl
      Participant

Ok, I think it’s fixed. Errors are no longer showing. Thank you for your support. Best regards.

Reviveappl
      Participant

I guess I spoke to soon, Still getting these EF3-framwork errors.

Please advise.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Glad to hear that 🙂 and you are always welcome.
      One more thing, could i bother you a minute?
      could i ask your help with 5 star and Good Review on themeforest.
      You can do it on download page at themeforest, screen: http://prntscr.com/6x3k63
      Your help is much appreciated because help us alot in improving theme rating. I hope you are satisfied with us.
      Thank you so much for your help and hope you have a great day <3

Reviveappl
      Participant

I’d be happy to give you five starts once we get this resolved.

Is there any alterative to remote access. I am very capable of following directions if that helps. lol. Thank you!

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Oh i haven’t seen your reply regarding the EF3-framwork errors.
      Please send your info to info.spyropress@gmail.com. I will check and help you.
      Best regard!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.