January 16, 2018 at 3:41 pm #11594
I’ve checked. I can see your site is duplicated content because you import demo data twice:
1.At the basic level,theme and demo will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
PHP 5.6.x or 7.x
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
2. To import DEMO data for your site, List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme ).
– Config server as above sugesstions.
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate plugins of theme: Appearance->Install plugins.
– Setup sample data: Tools->Install Demo.
3.Please don’t hesitated to contact us again if You can’t figured out.
January 16, 2018 at 5:03 pm #11595
Its not issue of import demo twice. Issue is your custom shotcodes are not working. I have tried with fresh installation with same server configuration as you mentioned. But still not working.
Shortcodes not working:- [cms_custom_heading] [cms_fancybox_single]
Please ask your technical guy to check this soon. I have to deliver that website on Friday.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.