Home Forums SpyroPress Themes Bethlehem – HTML5 Documentation

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

mholeman
      Participant

I purchased this template from Envato Marketon October 25th. I have requested documentation for this template through Spropress email on your website. I have yet to get a response. Without documentation, the setup is nearly impossible. I have 6 months support for this ite. I also sent another email using the contact form on your website today. Would be nice to get reply.

Bethlehem – Church Bootstrap 3 HTML5 Template
      Regular License
      6 months support (expires on 26 Apr 2022)
      Purchase code: 1fdfbc51-d937-40ee-b734-11a03ae575eb

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi
      This is the template so no need to install. Just upload and use it.
      Thank you!

mholeman
      Participant

Thank you for your response Maria. However, surely there is some documentation to show where the files go into what folders. Also, many of the buttons are missing text. For example on the Sermons page, the buttons are blank until you click on them then you see watch, listen, and download. The icons for facebook, twitter and plus don’t show, just empty dots. It seems to me there is some work that needs to be done on the files to get them to work and to show correctly. On the buy page it lists this theme template is well documented. There is no documentation. I have to question you when you say after installing the template just upload and use it. Sorry but no so.

mholeman
      Participant

Customer service stinks. See thread. Their email for support is a dead link. No way to communicate with them. No way to get satisfaction. Suggest you stay away from their templates.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi there!
      Sorry for late reply. Please give me info your website. I will take a look at it and assist you better.
      Please dont forget set private for any infomation.
      Best regards!

mholeman
      Participant

Maria, thank you for your response. I purchased the Bethlehem – Church Bootstrap 3 HTML5 Template. I have not published it to a website. I am working on it on my computer using editor program software. Instead of giving a long list of issues I am having, this start with the basic. There is no documentation with this template, so first I need to know where all the files go into which folders. Secondly, which files need to be configured for the site to function as in the example. This will help me!
      Thanks!

Maria Do
      Keymaster

You can find the document from here: https://prnt.sc/1ypgxd8
      Regarding how to use the template, please simply upload the bethlehem template to root folder then open and use it without configs:
      https://prnt.sc/1ypgo6x
      Please dont hesitate if you can’t figure it out!
      Thank you!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Maria Do.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.