Home Forums UnTheme Burnley EF4 Plugin faile

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

bscalan
      Participant

Installing Plugin: EF4-Framework
      Downloading installation package from http://spyropress.com/plugins/ef4-framework.zip…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The remote plugin package does not contain a folder with the desired slug and renaming did not work. Please contact the plugin provider and ask them to package their plugin according to the WordPress guidelines.

Plugin installation failed.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please provide the purchase code & WordPress admin credential+FTP info, I’ll help you.
      Thank you.

bscalan
      Participant

I would be happy to give you an FTP account – but my main credentials to my cpanel is too much access to my site all the sites I host. Will an FTP account work for you?

bscalan
      Participant

I can also give you WP admin to the site in question as this is a plugin issue.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

1.I need your purchase code becuase we need confirm your theme and time support.

2. I need FTP info if need check or edit files.

3. I need WP admin info to see what did you do.

Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

thank you.

bscalan
      Participant

The issue seems to be contained to my local laptop dev environment and not my hosting provider. I am not sure how I can get you into my laptop unless we plan a time when I can have it powered on. What would work best for you?

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please make your site live to i can help.

thank you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.