Home Forums UnTheme Mentis grid excerpt

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Pasquale Mosca
      Participant

For the main page “What We Can Offer”, I am using the default Post Grid element from the template and changed the data source to Page. However the excerpt is quite long. So I duplicated the services template which oddly enough has no elements, added the Post image element, post title and excerpt element, but doesn’t look or function the same. How is your services template grid working with no element, and how is the hover over effect working as well?

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

You mean is you create new custom post type same services post type. Then call it in Post Grid?

Pasquale Mosca
      Participant

No. It is your “services template” in the WPBakery Page Builder -> Grid Builder that is being used for the main page’s “What We Can Offer”. The only reason I duplicated it was because I changed the data source of the Post Grid Settings in the Post Grid element on the main page to “Page”, and the excerpt is too long. Your “services template” has no elements, ie: post image, post excerpt, etc.

How do I get the excerpt to be shorter since I am using your “services template”, and not lose the effects it has?

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Please send the following information to get the support faster:

– FTP’s information
      – Site’s URL the page for details issue
      – WordPress admin account
      – License certificate image:http://prntscr.com/o8tck1(to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support).

I will check your site to find out the solution.

Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

Pasquale Mosca
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Fixed.

Here is file changed:

https://prnt.sc/pbk5mc

Pasquale Mosca
      Participant

Thank you very much.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

If you find yourself satisfied with our theme and support services, please give us a five-star rating for our item on ThemeForest.
      We highly appreciate if you could spend some time writing a good review.
      This will motivate us to improve our work and serve our clients in a better way.
      To rate for us, please log in to your account on themeforest.net and follow these steps:
      http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/110934/c450eb8a46aaddb437bc234468168c74
      Thank you in advance!

Pasquale Mosca
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi dear

Please contact us on email info.spyropress@gmail.com for quick response.

Best regards

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.