Home › Forums › SpyroPress Themes › Buildana › import demo
- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by Maria Do.
June 20, 2018 at 9:11 am #23195
I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.
1.At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
PHP 5.6.x or 7.x
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
2. To import DEMO data for your site, List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme ).
– Config server as above sugesstions.
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate plugins of theme: Appearance->Install plugins.
– Setup sample data: Tools->Install Demo.
3.Please don’t hesitated to contact us again if You can’t figured out.
June 21, 2018 at 6:49 am #23346
The php.ini file was edited with the information it gave me.
Attached screenshot of:
– error when trying to install it
I am looking forward to your response.
June 21, 2018 at 9:40 am #23372
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look?with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials
Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.
June 22, 2018 at 10:20 am #23428
To import demo you can go to Tools->Install Demo.
NOTE: Before you begin, make sure all the required plugins are activated. ( It’s recommended that you should install and active all required and recommended plugins before running demo data importer tool ).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.