Home › Forums › UnTheme › Food & Pizzeria › Installation not supposed to be this hard.
- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Maria Do.
January 27, 2018 at 12:47 am #11946
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials
Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.
January 27, 2018 at 12:47 am #11947
Added: At the basic level, this theme will require the following conditions:
Apache 2.x or Microsoft IIS 7
PHP 5.6.x or 7.x
MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
We Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
2. To import DEMO data for your site, List work should be:
– Clean your wordpress( content and theme ).
– Config server as above sugesstions.
– Install and activate theme.
– Install and activate plugins of theme: Appearance->Install plugins.
– Setup sample data: Tools->Install Demo.
Please check configs your server too.
January 31, 2018 at 2:17 am #12074
The demo data is imported for your site:
Please check it as soon as you can.
Added: I can see PHP version your server is too low. You should be upgrade to get a better working website.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.