Home Forums UnTheme Giving Payment

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Rasq Q
      Participant

To be honest is not mentioned in your theme description this. Also neither says you can not have right column sidebar in Donations.
      I buyed your theme, but I can not use it because in your description not says that above.
      I need it for donation, but I havent ideea that I can use only paypal and I can not have right sidebar in donations.

I need you to make it work, otherwise I need another theme from you in same price to have those 2 specifications: right side bar in donation page and can set payment by online card. Otherwise I want refund because I can not use your theme and in your theme descriptions those specifications are not.

Thank you

Harry
      Keymaster

Hi Rasq

Sorry about our delay, for now our donate plugin only support paypal and monthly option

Can you see it on our demo

Thanks for your patience

Rasq Q
      Participant

Hi,

When I bought your theme didn’t says that.
      Please help me with implementation of online card payment.

Thank you

Harry
      Keymaster

Hi

Please give me info site ( admin + ftp ) with private reply, We check payment with paypal for you first

Many Thanks

Rasq Q
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Rasq Q
      Participant

hello

any news?

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

I’ve updated zodonation plugin. The paypal payment method works fine for your site.

Thank you.

Rasq Q
      Participant

the problem is: i need online card payment.
      in your theme descriptions says can be done, but in here you told me is not posible.
      i need help to implement online card payment.
      is last time when i ask you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.