Home Forums UnTheme YAMATO photo display issue

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

I purchased the Yamato theme and love it! One issue so far. when working on the “Front Page” or home page of my website and attempting to add photos, either from the “Single Image”, “Image Gallery”, or the “Image Carousel”, the photos will not appear. I can select an image from the photo library and even save it, however; it will not show the image as being saved, more does it display on my website. Help please?

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Good morning!

Your problem already sovled.

Moreover: Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

Thank so much for the help! One more item. My footer is now missing, yet it shows as active. Any chance you can tell me how to get it back onto my homepage?

Thank you!

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

In addition, the text area on the Teams plugin is not displaying as it should. I have to ask is it me or are there issues with the template? Thank you for all the help!

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

When On the home page (Front Page) I attempt to select a row or element and save it as a template, but it will not allow me to do so. Help on this to please.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

1.You need to add content for footer at here:

http://prntscr.com/o7suwg

2,3: Please show me screenshot for details.

Thank you.

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

I understand where to add the content, I am asking how it is no longer there? My footer just went away. Can you restore it? I liked how it was.

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

I understand where to add the content, I am asking how it is no longer there? My footer just went away. Can you restore it? I liked how it was.

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

Aside from the footer issue, were you able to fix the Template issue, or any of my other issues? Thank you!

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Sorry I did not see the footer content that existed before.

Do you want create footer like our demo site?

jcmsupermuenz
      Participant

Yes. I only wanted the demo footer. I’m lost as to why it even went away.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Done

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.