Home Forums UnTheme CANDIDATE Post Carousel not Working

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

millenniumedugr
      Participant

Post Carousel is not working properly, nor I can edit it. When I try to open and edit it with Bakery Page Builder it keeps loading.

View post on imgur.com

Also the theme colors aren’t changing.

millenniumedugr
      Participant

Actually many features aren’t working properly. For example the tabs aren’t working. I installed it on WordPress 4.7.8 following the given instructions. I installed it on many versions of WordPress , all of them approved to be working with ( WordPress 4.6.1 and WordPress 4.5.2 ) I could understand some bugs, but there are so many. My PHP version is ok, the demo sample is being installed every time properly, but nothing seems to be working.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

Please update Visual Composer plugin for your site:

step1: Delete plugin.

step2: Go to Appearance->Install plugin to reinstall Visual Composer plugin. it will be automatically updated.

Thank you.

millenniumedugr
      Participant

The same thing happens. It keeps loading when I try to edit it.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

To help you with this issue I need to check your FTP+wp-admin. Please provide your FTP+wp-admin login details to move further with this issue. Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

Thank you.

cfadvanced
      Participant

Hi
      I have same issue, can you tell me if you solved the problem of MILLENNIUMEDUGR? Thanks in advance

Maria Do
        Keymaster

Hi cfadvanced

Please open a new thread and provide us with URL and WordPress admin login and FTP credentials.

I will help you.

thank you.

Eli Allen
      Participant

Post Carousel is broken for me as well. It just sits there spinning after I click on Post Carousel Settings. I tried Sen Do Th’s suggestion of uninstalling Visual Composer (WPBakery) and reinstalling a fresh copy and I just ended up with a bunch of random coding errors. I had to roll it back to the version of Visual Composer (WPBakery) that came with the theme.

Author: Is there a fix in yet that doesn’t require us to provide credentials?

Eli Allen
      Participant

Additionally, the scroll speed is approximately 3 seconds and I would like to lengthen it to 8 seconds. How can this be done?

Maria Do
        Keymaster

we haven’t yet received the new update of Haswell theme. So I can only help you fix it manually if you need.

Thank you.

Eli Allen
      Participant

I was able to go into Carousel>Testimonial>Styles> and edit the style1.php that had the 4 second delay.Thank you for offering your assistance.

By chance has these been any resolution to fixing the Carousel?

Maria Do
        Keymaster

Oh very good job! The update depends on our development team.
        Thank you.

orangedawg
      Participant

Anyone solve this issue yet? I just deleted the post carousel stuff on this theme as I couldn’t change any settings and t just as described above: try to edit and the little wheel just spins to no end.

Maria Do
        Keymaster

I’ve sent you the new message on your ticket. Please check.

thank you.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.