- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.
Please show me screenshot for details your problem.
Please send the following information to get the support faster:
– FTP’s information
– Site’s URL
– WordPress admin account
– Purchase Code (to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support)
I will check your site to find out the solution.
Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.
1. That color depends on menu_link_color_hover index in theme options.
You also can use Custom CSS code to change color for that section. For example:
2.Your “Our Girl” menu is custom link and it just works for “Latest Girls” section on Homepage (landing page):
1. Beucase you’re ussing CUSTOM LINK with URL is “#About%20Us” this case just for landing page,not for open page on new tab of browser.
The solution is you can use below URL for all pages:
2. Please don’t edit style.css file. You can use Custom CSS plugin to add your code.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.