May 31, 2017 at 12:46 pm #3918
there are some thing i need to customize, but it is not possible for me through HAMMER customization itself.
1. the menu font and size -> where to change?!
2. single fancy box -> where to change color?!
3. CMS process -> where to change color?!
4. If i change color for menu font it doesn’t apply on active link?! Why?
thanks for your reply
June 1, 2017 at 1:55 am #3927
1.To change font style for menu, you can do it at here:
Or you can add custom CSS code via Custom CSS plugin.
2. single fancy box: You can change color at here:
3.CMS process: You can change color at here:
4. You can change color for active menu at here: WP Hammer->Header:
Will be a pleasure to assist you.
June 2, 2017 at 6:36 am #3954
He there, thanks for your reply, but that is not what i was talking about.
1. Ok, but i don’t know about coding.
2. I don’t want to change the “TEXT COLOR”. I would like to change the color of the BOXES itself.
3. Same as 2.
4. Ok, but when i click on a menu link, the active page link has still the OLD ACTIVE COLOR.
June 4, 2017 at 2:26 pm #3985
1. IF you don’t know about CSS code, you can use Extra Fonts options.
1,2,3: If you want to more customization for your theme, you need to but you need to have the knowledge about PHP, HTML, CSS language to do next custom. And keep them when you update theme.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.