Home Forums UnTheme Moonshiners Theme Compatibility with Woocommerce

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

masuimi
      Participant

Hello,
      Great theme!

Woocommerce acts a bit funny with this theme, I hope you can help me fix these issues.

– The shop page looks like a blog, with products displaying as blog posts.
      – The home page shop products won’t display 4 columns, regardless of settings.

Thank you for your time!

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi masuimi

Could you please show me screenshot to clarify your question? We can not see what you mean.

And to help you with this issue I need to check your FTP+wp-admin. Please provide your info login details to move further with this issue. Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

Thank you!

masuimi
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

masuimi
      Participant

masuimi
      Participant

masuimi
      Participant

Hello,

I have not heard back.. I sent an email with screenshots, and have posted comments here. There is no way to post screenshots here, please check your email.

The shop page displays products as if they were blog posts – http://snakeoil.rocks/shop/

The shop should look like this – http://snakeoil.rocks/shop-test/
      But this page was done by using the woocommerce shortcode [recent_products per_page=”12″ columns=”4″] but we need the actual shop page to work because of breadcrumb links and such.

Also, Related Items is stacking on top of each other instead of displaying in a row

masuimi
      Participant

I’m sorry to keep messaging.. I’m under a deadline. I bought this theme because it said it was compatible with woocommerce, which unfortunately it is not. If we can’t get these issues resolved in the next few days I will have to request a refund and find a theme that truly is compatible with woocommerce. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Sorry so much for delay!We have just come back from holidays.

To help you with this issue I need to check your FTP+wp-admin. Please provide your FTP+wp-admin login details to move further with this issue. Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.

THank you so much!

masuimi
      Participant

masuimi
      Participant

I have decided to use some workarounds until there is an update for this theme to be more compatible with woocommerce. 🙂 If you test woocommerce with your theme on your end you will see the issues.

For now, I will use the shortcode page for the shop instead of the page generated by woocommerce. I will try to fix related products from stacking with css. And, I will try to find a plugin to make product images open in lightbox.

Thank you

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

The info you gave me isn’t administrator info so i can’t view dashboad:

http://prntscr.com/f3uzmu

Could you please give me Administrator info.

Thank you!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.