Home Forums UnTheme Just Start It Theme Templates/Home Pages

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Kieran Hopwood
      Participant

Hi there. Being a relatively basic user, I thought I’d buy this theme as it said it includes 5 templated home pages, one or two of which I wanted to use. Since buying it, I cannot seem to find these home pages, Ive spent the last 3 hours trying to make my home page similar to one from the template but I cant seem to do so. Could someone help me please? Thank you

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

Please give me FTP+WP admin info your site in private reply. I will help you import demo data.

Thank you

retrorefreshadmin
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Do
      Keymaster

Hi

All DEMO data is available for your site. Please check it again.

Thank you.

retrorefreshadmin
      Participant

I still don’t think the demo data is installing properly. I change the header design and it stays as the default header design. I wanted the menu split into two like header Layout 3. Also, if you notice at the bottom of the page there are Illegal String warnings on the footer.

Please can you help me as its getting urgent and I have had this theme for a couple of months and cant ever seem to get it working 100%

Thank you in advance

Goodmorning!

We just bought your theme ‘just start it’ and I would like to know if there is a possibility that we can copy this template:

https://preview.themeforest.net/item/just-start-it-corporatebusiness-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/20322961?_ga=2.205224080.1233522239.1621601923-984074192.1620046898

and I can adjust it from there in colors, images and more (instead of building from scratch).

Hope you can help me!

Kind regards from Holland.
      Nathalie van der Molen

Maria Do
        Keymaster

Hi!
        Please go to Tools->Install Demo to import demo data.
        NOTE: Before you begin, make sure all the required plugins are activated. ( It’s recommended that you should install and active all required and recommended plugins before running demo data importer tool ).
        Please don’t hesitated to contact us again if You can’t figured out.
        Best regards!

Hi Maria,

Which plugins are required?
        Thank you again!

Kind regards, Nathalie

Maria Do
        Keymaster

You can see it here: https://tppr.me/gGomx
        Thank you!

Mia Brown
      Participant

Hey, my theme is facing an issue. I am unable to publish the posts I mean they are getting published(this is what i can see in my dashboard) but it can’t be seen on the website. Please help!

Maria Do
        Keymaster

Hi!
        Pelase show us some screenshots for detail issue and send the following information to get the support faster:
        – FTP’s information
        – Site’s URL
        – WordPress admin account
        – License certificate image:http://prntscr.com/o8tck1(to ensure you have bought the theme and deserve the good support).
        We will see what did you do and help you accordingly.
        Best Regards

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.