Home › Forums › WPStrong Themes › Elementy › Weird top menu behaviour & cart icon
- This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 2 months ago by Maria Do.
March 28, 2018 at 8:01 pm #16486
I am frustraiting myself with this theme for a few afternoons now.
I have problems with main menu.
1. The cart icon does not want to go away even if I disable WooComerce or if I set mini cart icon to OFF in WP Elementy > Header > Options for icon in header
2. If I enabel Topbar area, then all menu items slide of the sticky menu when I scroll down, so they appear over content.
I would not expect that a “professional” theme would include so many 3rd party plugins wanting me to get some premium access…
Thank you for your answers
March 30, 2018 at 2:05 am #16994
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look?with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials
Don’t forget to mark reply as private below if you share any sensitive data.
March 30, 2018 at 5:35 am #17007
March 30, 2018 at 11:29 pm #17066
I can’t login to dashboad your site:
could you please check your info?
March 31, 2018 at 8:35 am #17084
March 31, 2018 at 9:47 am #17085
Also I have another 2 issues:
the excerpt is without HTML coding:
The button colors are not working.
March 31, 2018 at 9:59 am #17086
And this with chacheing:
The database chaching message does not want to go away:
The variable is on the list of ignored query stems:
What is wrong?
April 1, 2018 at 4:52 pm #17097
These two issues is solved:
“1. The cart icon does not want to go away even if I disable WooComerce or if I set mini cart icon to OFF in WP Elementy > Header > Options for icon in header
2. If I enabel Topbar area, then all menu items slide of the sticky menu when I scroll down, so they appear over content.”
Please check it as soon as you can.
About other issues, could you please show me the page go to that issue.
April 3, 2018 at 7:13 pm #17441
April 3, 2018 at 7:27 pm #17442
And also this:
if I select any other option to display header layout, nothing happens, the menu always stays the same:
April 5, 2018 at 2:13 am #17518
1. I can see you’re using Post grid element, it is default component from Visual Composer plugin. moreover
the standard WordPress Excerpts function doesn’t show html tags. So that isn’t issue from Elementy theme. You can also check it with the default WordPress theme,for example:
2. About menu issue: please give me FTP info in private reply. I will correct that issue.
April 5, 2018 at 6:02 am #17529
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.